Today is Day 15 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “Do you have any suggestions on where to get free stuff for the garden like mulch,compost, or soil that would be chemical free and safe?”
Answering today’s question is David The Good from TheSurvivalGardener.com.
David shares with us:
- Why we need to be careful about where we get our free soil amendments.
- Some great tips on where to get the free stuff.
- Advice on feeding your plants with what you already have.
- and some other great composting tips.
To find out more about David The Good check out his website and social media pages:
- Website: http://thesurvivalgardener.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/davidtgood
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC208478ECji1rdkDDbB0vHQ
Get David’s book Compost Everything: The Good Guide to Extreme Composting
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Recommended Item Of The Week: LaMotte Garden Soil Test Kit - February 20, 2019
- All The Dirt On Living The Good Life With Guest Kirsten Lie-Nielsen - February 18, 2019
- How To Plant Trees On Your Homestead - February 13, 2019