Today is Day 13 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “What’s The Difference Between Heirloom, Hybrid and GMO Seeds?”
Answering today’s question is Mary from Mary’s Heirloom Seeds. Mary tells us exactly what heirloom, hybrid and gmo seeds are and how organic relates to these seeds.
Find out more about Mary through her website and social media pages:
- Website: http://www.marysheirloomseeds.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Marys-Heirloom-Seeds
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6L0_UkKM_izznFDt9IOHA
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Homesteading and Chicken Chat With Guest Alyssa Olson - March 17, 2019
- Heating Your Home With Firewood With Guest Kerry Brown - March 2, 2019
- Recommended Item Of The Week: LaMotte Garden Soil Test Kit - February 20, 2019