The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 98 – July 16, 2018 – What Podcasts Do I Listen To and What Is My Opinion About Jack Spirko and The Survival Podcast
In this podcast episode I answer a question about what podcasts I am currently listening to and my thoughts on Jack Spirko and his podcast called The Survival Podcast.
Question For Today’s Podcast Episode:
Patrick asks: I was wondering what podcasts you listen to, I find there aren’t a lot of great podcasts that talk about homesteading and thought maybe you might know of a few I haven’t heard of. Also what is your opinion about Jack Spirko and his podcast, the Survival Podcast? Have you ever listened to it and if so do you find him offensive? I like some of his content but have a hard time with how he comes off.
- What is my opinion about Jack Spirko and his podcast and rest assured if I didn’t have anything good to say I wouldn’t have even answered this question.
- My current list of podcasts I listen to. Even though I have given a list in the past, that list has changed as some have went away and some I have lost interest in.
- Other homesteading podcasts that I don’t currently listen to but you may enjoy.
The podcasts I currently listen to –
- The Survival Podcast by Jack Spirko
- Sow Edible Permaculture Podcast by Amy and Stacy
- Pioneering Today Podcast by Melissa K. Norris (listen to the episode where I interviewed Melissa https://smalltownhomestead.com/69)
- Farmish Kind Of Life by Amy Dingman
- Small Scale Life by Tom Domres
- Living Free In Tennessee by Nicole Sauce
- Living Homegrown Podcast by Theresa Loe
- Abundant Edge Podcast by Oliver Goshey
- Making Permaculture Stronger by Dan Palmer
The podcasts that relate to homesteading that I don’t currently listen to but you may enjoy –
- Homestead Story
- The Urban Farm Podcast
- Small Farm Nation
- The Joe Gardener Show
- The Permaculture Podcast
- Creative Destruction Podcast
The Homestead Life:
A segment where each episode I share something that’s better in my life because of homesteading.
Fresh quail eggs! I ate quail eggs for the first time a couple years ago and instantly my life was better and I way over prefer them over chicken eggs, especially store bought chicken eggs. These eggs are a little harder to work with but they are so worth it.
Submit A Question For The Podcast
You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org – or – Call or Text in your questions to our Voicemail at 765-203-1949. Submit questions as often as you like.
This Podcast Made Possible By:
Those Who Join Our Homestead Forum Membership Community.
Learn More about the Benefits of Membership at https://thehomesteadforum.com
Show Notes For This Episode Can Be Found At:
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Homesteading and Chicken Chat With Guest Alyssa Olson - March 17, 2019
- Heating Your Home With Firewood With Guest Kerry Brown - March 2, 2019
- Recommended Item Of The Week: LaMotte Garden Soil Test Kit - February 20, 2019