The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 86 – May 28, 2018 – Return of Investment In Homesteading.
Question For Today’s Podcast Episode:
Kolbi Asks – I would love to hear more about if you feel that the financial investments you’ve made for homesteading projects have helped you save money later. For example, have you gardening expenditures begun to pay for themselves in terms of produce you’ve harvested? If not, do you think they will over the course of several years? Same for, say, quail – have you been able to start making up your infrastructure costs? How long do you think that takes? Can homesteading ever put one in the black or are you always in the red? We’re just starting out and I’m really interested to learn more about typically how long it takes to recoup infrastructure costs.
- How to figure a ROI.
- Why the ROI is greater than just cash flow.
- Two ways to reduce the time in takes to get a return on your investment.
- How I have narrowed the gap on my ROI by being frugal.
- Join my newsletter and receive our Free PDF “21 Tips For Homesteading On A Budget”
The Homestead Life:
A segment where each episode I share something that’s better in my life because of homesteading.
I don’t not eat healthy food because it’s expensive because of homesteading. There was a time before I had a garden and raised livestock that I ate poorly just because of the expense of healthier meat and vegetable. I no longer have to worry about that and my life is better because of it and that is due to homesteading.
Submit A Question For The Podcast
You can send your questions to email@example.com – or – Call or Text in your questions to our Voicemail at 765-203-1949. Submit questions as often as you like.
This Podcast Made Possible By:
Those Who Join Our Homestead Forum Membership Community.
Learn More about the Benefits of Membership at https://thehomesteadforum.com
Show Notes For This Episode Can Be Found At:
Latest posts by Harold
- Grow Mushrooms Where You Can’t Grow Anything Else - May 19, 2019
- Homesteading and Market Gardening With Guest Jason Smith - May 12, 2019
- Gardening In A Hoophouse With Guest Pam Dawling - April 28, 2019