The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 100 – July 23, 2018 – Reflecting Back and Looking Forward On This 100th Episode.
On this episode I am celebrating 100 episodes by taking a few minutes and looking at why I started this podcast, what I’ve learned along the way, what I believe this podcast has accomplished so far and where I think it’s heading in the future.
Why did I start The Modern Homesteading Podcast?
- To inspire and encourage others to start homesteading right now right where they are in order to live a healthier and more fulfilling life.
- To bring some level of education about various homesteading skills and topics.
- To be inspired and encouraged myself.
- To build a community of homesteaders.
What has doing 100 episodes of The Modern Homesteading Podcast taught me?
- That there are a lot of people interested in this lifestyle.
- That many believe you need a lot of property to homestead.
- That homesteaders are some of the nicest and most helpful people on the planet.
- That podcasting is a lot of work.
What has doing this podcast accomplished?
- It has brought together an amazing community of people.
- For me personally I have met some great people of which I now would call friends.
- It has inspired and encouraged many to start homesteading.
- It has encouraged many to make an edition to their homestead.
- It has kept me expanding and growing as a homesteader.
What’s next for The Modern Homesteading Podcast?
- I feel like I am just winding up and getting started.
- A better balance of show formats with a regular mixture of interviews, Q & A and stands alone topics.
- A more consistent show.
- A greater expansion of communities outside of Facebook at places like Instagram, YouTube and our Homestead Forum Membership Community.
Thank You to All of you who listen to and /or support The Modern Homesteading Podcast!
Submit A Question For The Podcast
You can send your questions to email@example.com – or – Call or Text in your questions to our Voicemail at 765-203-1949. Submit questions as often as you like.
This Podcast Made Possible By:
Those Who Join Our Homestead Forum Membership Community.
Learn More about the Benefits of Membership at https://thehomesteadforum.com
Show Notes For This Episode Can Be Found At:
Latest posts by Harold
- A Few Favorite Perennials With Guest Natalie Bogwalker - April 21, 2019
- Creating and Utilizing “Edge” For Abundance - April 19, 2019
- Townhouse Homesteading With Guest Ashley Dempster - April 7, 2019