Baskets like these 2-pack Cornucopia Brands Wooden Half Bushel Baskets have been used for many years on homesteads everywhere for both practical garden and farm chores to decorative purposes at the farmers market or farm stand.
Product features of the Cornucopia Brands Wooden Half Bushel Baskets
VALUE 2-PACK: You get two big wooden half bushel baskets
NATURAL WOOD: Crafted from wood and stapled; wood is natural & unfinished
FALL, EASTER, HALLOWEEN & THANKSGIVING: Great for seasonal displays; fill with eggs, pumpkins or treats
GARDEN HANDY TOO: Or just use them for picking in your garden or storing in your root cellar
CAPACITY: Half bushel is about 4.5 gallons or .62 cubic feet; SIZE: 9.5″ tall basket (11″ with handle), 14.5″ diameter.
Product description of the Cornucopia Brands Wooden Half Bushel Baskets
These farm market half bushel baskets are great for decorating and parties too.
* Use to display fall harvests like corn, pumpkins, & squash
* Use for a holiday themed display for Easter 4th of July, Halloween or Thanksgiving
* Use for a gift basket
* Line with tissue paper and use for treats at a party or event
* Use in a retail display for themed decorations & offers
* Add a plastic liner & make a pretty laundry basket
* So many possibilities for rustic & farmhouse decor
These are made of natural unfinished wood so you can add varnish or paint as desired. These are the tall style half bushel baskets.
CAPACITY: Half bushel is about 4.5 gallons or .62 cubic feet; SIZE: 9.5” tall basket (11” with handle), 14.5” diameter.
Material: Natural unfinished wood, woven & stapled. Two wire handles.
Having a few of these baskets around can be a great addition to the homestead. As awesome as they are for their decorative purposes. I really just like them for the practical everyday uses especially when it comes to harvesting. They are lightweight and very sturdy making them ideal for gathering up the veggies from the garden or the fruit from the trees.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Recommended Item Of The Week: LaMotte Garden Soil Test Kit - February 20, 2019
- All The Dirt On Living The Good Life With Guest Kirsten Lie-Nielsen - February 18, 2019
- How To Plant Trees On Your Homestead - February 13, 2019