If you want to use up some of that homestead garden surplus whipping up some healthy drinks, smoothies or whatever other blended snacks you can think of then the Ninja Fit could be a handy little tool for your homestead kitchen.
Just less than an hour ago I used mine to blend up an apple from the backyard for my 6 month old grandson. We’ve found it to be great for making quick small batches of baby food.
This little blender mixes up the goodies right in the cup which has a great spill proof lid. I take one of these with me to work everyday for a green smoothie lunch.
- 700-watt power pod with Pulse Technology
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction extracts hidden nutrition from whole fruits and veggies
- Frozen blending -crush through ice and frozen fruit for cold drinks and smoothies
- Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups, two Sip & Seal Lids & 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide
- Dishwasher safe
No doubt there are bigger and better high end blenders but for the price and convenience the Ninja Fit offers, I think it makes a great addition to the homestead and to your health.
Latest posts by Harold
- Grow Mushrooms Where You Can’t Grow Anything Else - May 19, 2019
- Homesteading and Market Gardening With Guest Jason Smith - May 12, 2019
- Gardening In A Hoophouse With Guest Pam Dawling - April 28, 2019