Today’s main topic on the podcast is about how to protect your garden from everything that wants to eat it before you. No matter if you live far in the country or in the heart of the city, your garden is a target for wildlife. Deer, rabbits, birds, rodents and bugs want to eat it, so I talk about a few thing you can do to protect your harvest and enjoy your hard work at the kitchen table.
I discuss in the podcast:
- Some tips for guarding against deer.
- Ideas to keep birds away.
- What you can do about rabbits, squirrels and rodents.
- Saving your garden from bugs.
- Planning A “Destructive” Insect Resistant Garden
- Deer, Rabbit, Mole, Vole and Armadillo Scram
- Article: Tabasco as a repellant
- Dyna-Gro Pure Neem Oil
- Purchase Ladybugs
- Purchase Praying Mantis Egg Cases
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Homesteading and Chicken Chat With Guest Alyssa Olson - March 17, 2019
- Heating Your Home With Firewood With Guest Kerry Brown - March 2, 2019
- Recommended Item Of The Week: LaMotte Garden Soil Test Kit - February 20, 2019