The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 84 – May 23, 2018 – Outdoor and Summer Kitchens.
Question For Today’s Podcast Episode:
Sarah Asks – What are your thoughts on the usefulness of a summer kitchen? This is our first summer gardening and with all the stuff I want to can from the garden I can see that I will be paying through the nose on electric bills to cool the house back down
- What is a Summer Kitchen, purpose, design?
- Benefits of Summer Kitchens
- Problems with a Summer Kitchen
- Why an Outdoor Kitchen may be a better option
- Building A Separate Kitchen Space – Grills, ovens, fire pits, storage, counters, refrigerators, sinks, side burners, pergolas, awnings, and more
Jack Spirko’s Outdoor Kitchen Build
The Homestead Life:
A segment where each episode I share something that’s better in my life because of homesteading.
Last Saturday morning I was working in the garden until lunch time and I came in and made myself a sandwich and a drink and went out and sat at the small table I have placed by my side garden. I just sat there and ate and watched the birds in the trees that I planted, watched the bees bouncing from plant to plant, just enjoyed the sunshine and the slight breeze and thought to myself that this is how things are supposed to be and how this is something better in my life because of homesteading.
Submit A Question For The Podcast
You can send your questions to email@example.com – or – Call or Text in your questions to our Voicemail at 765-203-1949. Submit questions as often as you like.
This Podcast Made Possible By:
- Those Who Join Our Homestead Forum Membership Community. Learn More at https://thehomesteadforum.com
- Those Who Encourage Us By Leaving An iTunes Review or Sharing This Podcast
Show Notes For This Episode Can Be Found At: