On today’s podcast I’m joined by Sherry Willis from Half-Pint Homestead to talk about keeping livestock on an urban homestead and the new eCourse she has put together to help urban farmers take the livestock leap.
- Sherry’s homesteading journey and experience
- Some of the challenges and rewards of keeping urban livestock
- The details of Sherry’s new eCourse
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Sherry’s first podcast interview on the Modern Homesteading Podcast – https://smalltownhomestead.com/interview-with-sherry-willis-from-half-pint-homestead/
- The blogpost we mentioned that Sherry wrote for us a while back – https://smalltownhomestead.com/7-reasons-to-choose-small-livestock/
- Get Sherry’s eCourse with applied 60% discount at – https://smalltownhomestead.com/urbanlivestock