Today is Day 2 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question seems like a simple one but there is more to it as we will see in the answer. The question is “Is dog manure safe to use in a garden?”
Asnwering today’s question is Ken Peavey from FarmWhisperer.com. As you will hear in his answer there are many things to consider before just tossing dog doo in your garden.
Ken talks about:
- What might be harmful in dog manure for your garden
- What you can do to make it safe
- Where you could use dog manure without any worries
You can find out more about Ken at his website and his social media pages:
- Website: The Farm Whisperer (http://farmwhisperer.com)
- tsu: https://www.tsu.co/KenPeavey
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KenPeavey
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ken.peavey
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Recommended Item Of The Week: LaMotte Garden Soil Test Kit - February 20, 2019
- All The Dirt On Living The Good Life With Guest Kirsten Lie-Nielsen - February 18, 2019
- How To Plant Trees On Your Homestead - February 13, 2019