Today is Day 10 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “What are some ways I could introduce my kids to homesteading and help them have a more self sufficient mindset?”
Answering today’s question is Heather Mattingly from WhatchaDoinMom.com. Heather talks to us about teaching our kids everything from gardening to kitchen and basic household skills to raising livestock and DIY repairs.
Find out more about Heather at her website and social media pages:
- Website: http://www.whatchadoinmom.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatchadoinmom
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WhatchaDoinMom
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/hrm2005
- You can also find Heather on the Blogging About Homesteading, Gardening and Homemaking Facebook group
Gardening Lab for Kids: 52 Fun Experiments to Learn, Grow, Harvest, Make, Play, and Enjoy Your Garden (Hands-On Family)
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- How To Plant Trees On Your Homestead - February 13, 2019
- Family Homesteading With Guest Teri Page - February 11, 2019
- Recommended Item Of The Week: Kitchen Compost Pail - February 6, 2019