Today is Day 7 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode features one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “I live in an apartment and was wondering if there is anything I can do to start working towards being a homesteader?”
Answering the question on the podcast today is Marie from Just Plain Marie.
Marie shares with us some great ideas about how to begin homesteading in an apartment such as:
- Taking small steps in learning to homestead
- Homesteading skills in the kitchen
- Food preservation
- Indoor planting
- Community gardens
- Building Community
- Seasonal eating
- Many other homesteading skills
Find out more about Marie through her website and social media pages:
- Website: Just Plain Marie (http://justplainmarie.ca)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JustPlainMarie
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustPlainMarieB
Check Out Marie’s Book: “A Cabin Full of Food: Filling your pantry, and using it”
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Recommended Item Of The Week: LaMotte Garden Soil Test Kit - February 20, 2019
- All The Dirt On Living The Good Life With Guest Kirsten Lie-Nielsen - February 18, 2019
- How To Plant Trees On Your Homestead - February 13, 2019