In this episode I was feeling under the weather and fighting a cough so I asked some folks if they wanted to share why they started homesteading. This is a collaboration from a few homesteaders about what lead them down this path.
We will hear from:
- Troy McClung from Red Tool House – https://redtoolhouse.com/.
- Christopher Solesbee from www.thefreedomliving.com.
- David from http://optout.killchair.net/
- Tom Domres from The Small Scale Life Podcast – http://www.smallscalelife.com/
I also went into past episodes and pulled out a couple:
We close with my story which is taken from a podcast episode I was interviewed for by Jason Carrier of The Live Free and Grow Podcast.
I hope these stories of why we got into homesteading cause you to think about the reasons you homestead or inspire to start your journey down the homesteading path.
This Podcast Made Possible By:
- Those Who Join Our Homestead Forum Membership Community
- Those Who Encourage Us By Leaving An iTunes Review or Sharing This Podcast
Show Notes For This Episode Can Be Found At:
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- How To Plant Trees On Your Homestead - February 13, 2019
- Family Homesteading With Guest Teri Page - February 11, 2019
- Recommended Item Of The Week: Kitchen Compost Pail - February 6, 2019