On today’s podcast episode I’m joined by Jill May. She and her family are homesteaders on a couple acres in Ohio with a passion for the lifestyle and she also is an active member of our Homestead Front Porch Facebook Group.
Jill and I discuss:
- Her journey and passion for the homesteading lifestyle.
- Her large vegetable garden.
- Her aging flock of fourteen chickens
- The orchard and perennials she grows.
- Future plans she has for her homestead like miniature cattle and honey bees.
- Food preservation.
- Homemade soap and cleaners.
- Her passion to spread information about homesteading.
- and Much More!
Find The Shownotes For This Episode At https://smalltownhomestead.com/51
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Homesteading and Chicken Chat With Guest Alyssa Olson - March 17, 2019
- Heating Your Home With Firewood With Guest Kerry Brown - March 2, 2019
- Recommended Item Of The Week: LaMotte Garden Soil Test Kit - February 20, 2019