Dandelion is known to be high in Vitamin C and Antioxidants and my favorite form of weed control is to just consume these tasty and healthy plants. Here is one of my favorite dandelion recipes for a nice spring time drink. Enjoy!
- 8 oz water
- A handful of dandelion blossoms (about 1/3-1/2 cup)
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sugar/honey/any preferred sweetener to taste
- Boil water.
- Put dandelion blossoms in a cup.
- Add boiling water to cup, fully immersing blossoms.
- For hot beverage, let steep for 5 minutes and add lemon juice and sweetener.
- For cold beverage, let sit in refrigerator until chilled and add lemon juice and sweetener.
Latest posts by Harold
- Grow Mushrooms Where You Can’t Grow Anything Else - May 19, 2019
- Homesteading and Market Gardening With Guest Jason Smith - May 12, 2019
- Gardening In A Hoophouse With Guest Pam Dawling - April 28, 2019