Today is Day 9 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “It’s my first year with chickens and wanted some advice on preparing for winter. Is there anything special I need to do for my birds or anything I need to pay special attention to through the winter?”
Answering today’s question is Maat van Uitert from TheFrugalChicken.com. Maat provides us with some great advice about how to get that coop ready for the frigid temps of winter.
Find out more about Maat at her website and social media pages:
- Website: The Frugal Chicken (http://thefrugalchicken.com)
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-xqmuUvc31J52WQVIK6gjw/feed
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefrugalchicken
- Twitter: https://instagram.com/thefrugalchicken/
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold
- Townhouse Homesteading With Guest Ashley Dempster - April 7, 2019
- Homesteading and Heritage Cooking With Guest Jill Winger - March 31, 2019
- Homesteading and Chicken Chat With Guest Alyssa Olson - March 17, 2019