The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 113 – February 3, 2019 – Building Your Own Organic Garden Oasis With Guest Jackie Beyer of the Organic Gardener Podcast.
On today’s podcast episode I have a chat with Jackie Beyer of the Organic Gardener Podcast about her journey into organic gardening, her podcast and building an organic gardening oasis.
Jackie grew up on Long Island about 20 miles from NYC. In 4th grade she read a book about a girl who moves to northwest Montana. From that day on she was determined to move there and at 21 she entered the University of Montana. During her junior year she met her husband Mike on a mountainside and they have been together for over 24 years now! Mike has been gardening in the Rocky Mountains for 40 something years. Jackie launched the Organic Gardener Podcast in January 2015 and has interviewed over 260 gardeners and food experts.
- We survived the Polar Vortex and so did all the animals.
- A great way to cook rabbit.
- Finally got my Big Berkey.
- I finally have an office/podcast studio again.
Building Your Own Organic Garden Oasis With Guest Jackie Beyer
- Jackie’s journey into organic gardening and podcasting.
- Her and her husbands many years without running water or electricity.
- What she has learned from her many podcast guests.
- How contagious the love for gardening can be.
- Building a garden oasis.
- Jackie’s free organic gardening course and workbook.
Jackie’s Free Organic Garden Course
This Podcast Made Possible By:
Those Who Join Our Homestead Forum Membership Community.
Learn More about the Benefits of Membership by Clicking Become A Member
Submit A Question For The Podcast
You can send your questions by Calling or Texting in your questions to our Voicemail at 765-203-1949. Submit questions as often as you like.
Show Notes For This Episode Can Be Found At:
What Are Folks Saying About The Modern Homesteading Podcast?
Been listening to you for years now, Harold. Love hearing about you and your family and all the wonderful things you've been doing on your homestead. God bless.
This is one of my favorite podcasts! I look forward to getting each new episode and really appreciate the balance it has between inspiration and practical advice. The topics cover such a wide range of homesteading areas that there is something for everyone - no matter where you are in your homesteading journey.
My favorite podcast!
I listen to a lot of podcasts but when this one pops up in my player with a new episode I listen right away, I never miss an episode! Keep up the great work!
Harold has a wealth of knowledge and experiences
Latest posts by Harold
- A Few Favorite Perennials With Guest Natalie Bogwalker - April 21, 2019
- Creating and Utilizing “Edge” For Abundance - April 19, 2019
- Townhouse Homesteading With Guest Ashley Dempster - April 7, 2019