The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 89 – June 6, 2018 – Building A Greenhouse Out Of Old Windows.
Question For Today’s Podcast Episode:
Jason Asks – I’m thinking of building a new greenhouse out of old windows. My question is, is it worth it, estimate cost, and some good plans locations.
- Bonus points for wanting to re-purpose
- Types of windows and potential problems
- Window size issues and how to overcome
- Where to find old windows
- Potential toxins
- What to use for the roof
- Weighing out the pro’s and con’s
Building a Greenhouse From Old Windows on Hometalk – https://www.hometalk.com/12941467/building-a-greenhouse-from-old-windows?expand_all_questions=1
The Homestead Life:
A segment where each episode I share something that’s better in my life because of homesteading.
The enjoyment and education I get from Homesteading Content, specifically Youtube, Podcasts and Blogs.
Submit A Question For The Podcast
You can send your questions to email@example.com – or – Call or Text in your questions to our Voicemail at 765-203-1949. Submit questions as often as you like.
This Podcast Made Possible By:
Those Who Join Our Homestead Forum Membership Community.
Learn More about the Benefits of Membership at https://thehomesteadforum.com
Show Notes For This Episode Can Be Found At:
Latest posts by Harold
- Using A Small Greenhouse All Year Long - May 26, 2019
- Grow Mushrooms Where You Can’t Grow Anything Else - May 19, 2019
- Homesteading and Market Gardening With Guest Jason Smith - May 12, 2019