Today is Day 17 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “What’s the best gun for hunting small game? Shotgun or rifle? What caliber?”
Answering today’s question is Gregg Carter from TheRuralEconomist.blogspot.com and The Bringing Rural Back Podcast.
Gregg will discuss:
- advantages and disadvantages with small caliber rifles
- advantages and disadvantages to shotguns
- gun costs
- gun versatility
Find out more about Gregg at his blog and social media pages
- Website: The Rural Economist (http://theruraleconomist.blogspot.com/)
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TheruraleconomistBlogspotselfsustainable/posts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ruraleconomist
- What You Need To Know About Hunting Squirrel
- How To Find Places To Hunt
- The air rifle mentioned in the podcast that I recently purchased
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.