Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory 360 composting system makes the entire process quick and easy. With a thermo siphon air flow design, the Worm Factory 360 increases the composting speed. Now you can produce compost much faster than traditional composting methods.
Americans throw away 34 million tons of food waste into landfills each year, more than any other type of waste. While traditional backyard composting has its place, the process can take up to two years and rotating it can become a chore. Worm composting uses worms to do the work of breaking down waste and is more efficient and easier to manage than a traditional backyard compost pile. In addition, its compact design makes it perfect for use in any household.
Worm composting makes it easy to recycle kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich fertilizer for your plants, creating a more sustainable lifestyle by recycling and improving soil quality. The Worm Factory 360 houses thousands of composting worms in a compact space. These worms work 24/7 to efficiently produce highly beneficial, rich compost packed with microbes and water-soluble plant nutrients.
This eliminates all the work of traditional composting and yields a much more valuable end product. Worm compost has been proven to have ten times the nutrients of traditional backyard compost. The more nutrients that are available to your plants, the larger they grow and the more bountiful your harvest is. This system allows you to enjoy organic vegetables, fruits, and flowers grown with the help of your kitchen scraps.
- The Worm Factory 360 has a standard 4-Tray size which is expandable up to 8 trays, giving it the largest volume of any home composter.
- The redesigned lid converts to a handy stand for trays while harvesting the compost.
- Included instructional DVD with step-by-step guide for managing your Worm Factory 360.
- The accessory kit provides basic tools to make managing the Worm Factory 360 easier.
- Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- All About Comfrey On The Homestead - May 21, 2017
- 21 Ideas To Help You Grow A Lot Of Food On A Small Homestead - April 23, 2017
- Healthy Spring Cleaning Tips For Your Homestead - April 9, 2017