Before I built my larger permanent greenhouse this is what I used to get my seeds going a little earlier in the year and give my garden a jumpstart, well this and the kitchen table and any other space I could find that had sunlight beating down on it. When you’re not using it for seed starting it also makes a great shelf to set plants on in the summer when you remove the cover.
- HOME INDOOR or OUTDOOR SOLUTION – Protect your plants and herbs in all weather. Place the greenhouse indoor inside your garage during the cold winter or outside with no PVC cover during the hot summer
- STURDY DESIGN – Tubular steel frame and shelves can carry 24 pounds each. Strong clear PVC clear cover. Easy to attach warm sun lamps if needed
- EASY MOVEMENT and ASSEMBLY – As casters are detachable you can have it fixed in one place or easily moved. No tools required
- DIMENSIONS – 27.1″ Long x 19.3″ Wide x 63.3″ – High
Protect Your Plants with This Compact Greenhouse
Great solution for small backyards or homes can be placed outdoor or indoor.
Ideal gift idea for those who love gardening but don’t have the space to do so.
Also can be used as a storage space to store all of your gardening supplies or plants.
If you live in a climate that limits your growing seasons then getting a head start can make all the difference. This is a very affordable and convenient way to get the boost for your garden you’re looking for. I know I look for every advantage I can for my vegetable garden so I can have the best harvest possible, especially since I’m so limited on space. If you’re in the same situation i’m in then I highly recommend this product.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Homesteaders Need To Know About Coccidiosis - January 13, 2018
- Announcements and Recommendations - December 23, 2017
- Q & A Episode: Mistakes, Regrets, Farm Sitters, Soil Tests and More - December 10, 2017