Today is Day 14 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “I’m not sure how I feel about the whole prepping thing. What are some realistic situations where I could possibly need 3 months worth of food stored up?”
Answering today’s question is Jo Rellime from HomesteadChronicles.com. Jo gives us a very realistic and even personal situation on why prepping for disaster should be something you should consider.
Find out more about Jo through her website and social media pages:
- Website: http://homesteadchronicles.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomesteadChronicles/
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/jorellime/
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Homesteading Saved My Life! - July 20, 2017
- Homesteads Aren’t Fueled by Rainbows and Unicorn Farts - July 15, 2017
- My Favorite Homesteading Books - July 2, 2017