Today’s main topic on the podcast is about how to protect your garden from everything that wants to eat it before you. No matter if you live far in the country or in the heart of the city, your garden is a target for wildlife. Deer, rabbits, birds, rodents and bugs want to eat it, so I talk about a few thing you can do to protect your harvest and enjoy your hard work at the kitchen table.
I discuss in the podcast:
- Some tips for guarding against deer.
- Ideas to keep birds away.
- What you can do about rabbits, squirrels and rodents.
- Saving your garden from bugs.
- Planning A “Destructive” Insect Resistant Garden
- Deer, Rabbit, Mole, Vole and Armadillo Scram
- Article: Tabasco as a repellant
- Dyna-Gro Pure Neem Oil
- Purchase Ladybugs
- Purchase Praying Mantis Egg Cases
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- All About Comfrey On The Homestead - May 21, 2017
- 21 Ideas To Help You Grow A Lot Of Food On A Small Homestead - April 23, 2017
- Healthy Spring Cleaning Tips For Your Homestead - April 9, 2017