On today’s podcast episode I’m joined by homesteader, blogger, author and podcaster Melissa K. Norris. Melissa and her family homestead 15 acres in Washington where they raise cattle, chickens, pigs, grow heirloom vegetables and put a lot of emphasis on cooking from scratch. She has written two books and she is the host of the “Pioneering Today” Podcast.
Melissa and I Discuss:
- How she got a passion for homesteading and began her journey.
- An audio tour of her homestead.
- Why she started cooking from scratch and the difference it made.
- We talk about her books and Master Class.
- Melissa gives advice for folks just getting started.
Resources For Today’s Episode:
- Melissa’s Website: https://melissaknorris.com/
- Books – The Made From Scratch Life, Hand Made: The Modern Guide to Made from Scratch Living
- Hand Made Masterclass
Make your own natural products at home.
Know exactly what’s in the products you and your family use.
This Podcast Made Possible By:
- Those Who Donate Through PayPal – https://www.paypal.me/HaroldThornbro
- Those Who Shop Amazon Through Our Affiliate Link – http://amzn.to/24DP0J1
- Those Who Encourage Us By Leaving An iTunes Review or Sharing This Podcast
Show Notes For This Episode Can Be Found At: