Today is Day 19 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “What’s the best way to compost without the smell? I don’t have a big yard and I don’t want a stinky compost pile close to my house.”
Back to answer this question is David The Good from TheSurvivalGardener.com.
To find out more about David The Good check out his website and social media pages:
- Website: http://thesurvivalgardener.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/davidtgood
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC208478ECji1rdkDDbB0vHQ
Get David’s book Compost Everything: The Good Guide to Extreme Composting
Gardening When It Counts: Growing Food in Hard Times (Mother Earth News Wiser Living Series)
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Creating and Utilizing Microclimates - August 13, 2017
- Homesteading Saved My Life! - July 20, 2017
- Homesteads Aren’t Fueled by Rainbows and Unicorn Farts - July 15, 2017