Today is Day 4 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode features one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “How many eggs can I expect to get from a chicken and for how long?”
Here to answer today’s question is Maat van Uitert from TheFrugalChicken.com.
Maat shares with us
- Breed consideration for laying hens
- Supplemental light for chickens
Find out more about Maat at her website and social media pages:
- Website: The Frugal Chicken (http://thefrugalchicken.com)
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-xqmuUvc31J52WQVIK6gjw/feed
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefrugalchicken
- Twitter: https://instagram.com/thefrugalchicken/
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- All About Comfrey On The Homestead - May 21, 2017
- 21 Ideas To Help You Grow A Lot Of Food On A Small Homestead - April 23, 2017
- Healthy Spring Cleaning Tips For Your Homestead - April 9, 2017