Today is Day 12 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “We do a lot of camping and even sit around a campfire quite a bit when we are home and we would like to get away from eating hotdogs all the time. Do you have any ideas on healthier meals we could be preparing over a campfire?”
Find out more about Tom and Kris through their website and social media:
- Website: http://tomandkriscamping.com/
- Podcast: Tom and Kris Camping Podcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/tomandkrisgocamping
Outdoor Gourmet 7 Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set Skillet Pre-seasoned Campfire Grill Pan
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Homesteading Saved My Life! - July 20, 2017
- Homesteads Aren’t Fueled by Rainbows and Unicorn Farts - July 15, 2017
- My Favorite Homesteading Books - July 2, 2017