Today is Day 8 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading. Each episode will feature one question and answer for 30 episodes.
Today’s question is “Considering getting a dairy goat. What breeds should I be looking at for the best quality milk?”
Answering today’s question is Lesa Wilke from Better Hens and Gardens. Lesa gives us some great advice about how to choose the right dairy goat for your homestead along with a lot of other great dairy goat information.
Check out Lesa’s Websites and social media pages at:
- Farm Website: http://www.bramblestonefarm.com
- Farm Blog: http://www.betterhensandgardens.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BetterHensAndGardens
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/betterhens/
Get Lesa’s Book:
If you are benefiting from and enjoying these podcasts please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review to help others find this podcast. You can also use the RSS Feed to subscribe through your favorite podcast player.
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Q & A Episode: Mistakes, Regrets, Farm Sitters, Soil Tests and More - December 10, 2017
- The Underappreciated Mulberry Tree - December 3, 2017
- Pioneer Roots: Interview with Melissa K. Norris - November 19, 2017