On today’s podcast episode I’m joined by Jill May. She and her family are homesteaders on a couple acres in Ohio with a passion for the lifestyle and she also is an active member of our Homestead Front Porch Facebook Group.
Jill and I discuss:
- Her journey and passion for the homesteading lifestyle.
- Her large vegetable garden.
- Her aging flock of fourteen chickens
- The orchard and perennials she grows.
- Future plans she has for her homestead like miniature cattle and honey bees.
- Food preservation.
- Homemade soap and cleaners.
- Her passion to spread information about homesteading.
- and Much More!
Find The Shownotes For This Episode At http://smalltownhomestead.com/51
Latest posts by Harold (see all)
- Homesteading Saved My Life! - July 20, 2017
- Homesteads Aren’t Fueled by Rainbows and Unicorn Farts - July 15, 2017
- My Favorite Homesteading Books - July 2, 2017